Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Latest News: Posting Returns and Writerly News Page Updated for 2013

Hi guys :) It's been a while. Just dropping in today to let everyone know that posts will pick back up on The Writer's Resource beginning next week. AND...The Writerly News Page on this blog has been updated for 2013. If you know of or are attending any conferences, workshops, conventions or book fests this year and would like to see them added to the list, please leave a note in comments and I will add the listing.

Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something.
    I feel that you could do with a few percent to pressure the
    message home a little bit, but instead of that, that
    is magnificent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be
    back.

    Here is my web blog ... safe diets

    ReplyDelete