So what is Non-verbal Communication? Watch the video below:
For more video instruction on non-verbal communication, watch the following video by Tracy Goodwin. The link will take you to YouTube where you can watch a series of her videos on the topic.
- Table of Body Language for Various Emotions by Writing Genre Fiction: A Guide To The Craft
- The Nonverbal Dictionary
- Body Language Cheat Sheet For Writers by Archetype
- Writing Body Language and Dialogue Cues Like a Psychologist by Routines For Writers
- Flesh Out Your Writing With Body Language by Fiction Fix
- Using Body Language In Writing by Archetype
- Alpha Male Body Language for Writers by Mary Buckham
- Gender Differences: Female Body Language by Learn To Write Fiction
- Speech Mannerisms and Body Language by Julie Musil
- Using Body Language To Create Believable Characters by The Fiction Factor
- Eleven Senses: Who Knew? Worksheet from RWA 2010 Workshop by Marilyn Kelly
- Using Body Language by Changing Minds
And as always, be sure to visit Angela and Becca over on the Bookshelf Muse for an in-depth look at body language via their Emotion Thesaurus.